Harness adapter for the front Dashboard Tweeter on your Tesla Model 3.
- Single Harness
- OEM style Connector & Terminals
- 18GA TXL wire
- Dashboard tweeter is Passive and a Bass Blocker or Crossover should be wired in before the tweeter.
- Harness tape to protect from noise & abrasion
- Your choice of Spade Connectors Pre-Crimped to 2" Pigtail
- 4 solder splice connectors
Why do we include a pigtail and splice connectors?
- The center dash speaker of the model 3 is a passive tweeter and requires to be connected to a bass blocker or passive crossover. Use these parts to solder your bass blocker or crossover between the speaker and the car audio harness.
What Connector sizes should i get?
- This really depends on the speaker you plan to use. To find out, measure the width of the spade connector on your speaker.
What is the "Bare" option?
- Choose "bare" if you do not wish to have a connector pre-crimped on to the harness.
- This is a great option if you plan to solder your harness to the speaker, or crimp on yourself. This option give you an extra 1" of wire to work with.